1. Must have a valid Texas hunting license.
2. This will be a coyote stringer hunt that will pay evenly to the Heaviest 4 coyotes and the Lightest 4 coyotes.
3. Each team will draw one card per stringer they would like to weigh. (One card for the Heavy 4 Stringer, or One card for the Light 4 stringer, or two cards for both the Heavy 4 Stringer and the Light 4 stringer.)
4. Cards will not exceed -30 or +30.
5. Stringers will be weighed PRIOR to drawing the card.
6. The amount of cards in the deck will be determined by the number of teams entered. There will be an equal amount of positive and negative cards.
7. All animals must be harvested only during the 24 hr hunting period.
8. The entrance gate will be locked at 12:00pm. Any teams not at check-in by 12:00pm will be disqualified. No Exceptions.
9. Night vision and thermal will be allowed.
10. No shooting out of moving vehicles or trolling.
11. No aerial hunting or use of drones.
12. No hunting baited areas or dead piles.
13. Must have landowner consent for properties being hunted.
14. All animals must be properly disposed of by the team.
15. No splitting up of team members.
16. No pooling of animals.
17. No modifying weight of animals. Animals must be dry when checked in. Animals may be inspected.
18. All team members must be present at weigh-in.
19. All winning teams may be subject to a polygraph test; any failed test will result in disqualification.
20. Judges decision is final. Judges will not be hunting in the competition.
21. No refunds will be made.
22. All animals must be harvested by a member of the team.
23. No trapped or snared animals.
24. All calling methods are allowed.
25. All animals harvested must advance the call.
26. May hunt anywhere. ALL local, state and federal laws apply.